Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job Title: Penetration tester
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Permanent role/contract role
Web Application Penetration Testing
Web Services Penetration Testing
Manual Source Code Review à Must have an excellent understanding of programming languages in which the applications/web services are developed. à Should be able to advise on the alternate secure source code for a vulnerable code, maintaining the functionality of it à Must be able to speak and understand the language of developer.
- CI/CD devops
- At least 5 yeas of hands-on pentesting experience
- Needs to do Threat modelling following STRIDE model
- Needs to be able to read code in most programming language.
- Needs to be fluent in Java, C#, JS
- Needs to be able to write code in more then one language to provide accurate remediation suggestions
- Needs to be able to write pentesting support scripts/modules/plugins/... (Example, Burp plugins, Frida scripts, IDA scripts, ...)
- Needs to be SME in his category from the Skill Matrix (Example, web guy needs to be expert in web part of skill Matrix)
- Have recent publications in the area of expertise - CVEs, blogs, whitepapers, research papers, advisories.