Senior Visual Designer - Product Screens/Prototypes (50-100%) (7242)
Posted on Nov 12, 2020 by iET SA
Senior Visual Designer - Product Screens/Prototypes (50-100%) | Zurich City | 6 months | daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Visual Designer.
The successful candidate will work within a global team of Product Managers, UX/UI designers and Design Thinking experts all delivering quality impactful product to clients within the risk and compliance business domains.
Submission of your portfolio is required - evaluation will be performed based on experience and assessment of portfolio work.Your Qualifications:
- Extensive experience designing intuitive desktop and mobile interfaces
- Strong design intelligence and well-developed aesthetic sense and taste
- Knowledge, understanding, and interest in data visualization and analysis
- Fluency in rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Experience working with global teams on global products
- Storytelling skills, excellent listening skills, and a deep understanding of human-centered design
- Preferably experience in Frontend development and in UX writing
- Fluent in English
- Leads cross-functional product syncs to drive new design solutions and a common vision across many different stakeholders groups
- Brainstorm and propose new design-led initiatives
- Sketch, ideate and generate new product screens and prototypes
- Perform usability testing (remote or in person) for several products may be working on
- Contribute to design sync with the team across the US, Europe and APAC to share new designs and resources, unblock challenges and discuss new product initiatives
- Contribute and support our strategy on design systems and unification of the banks brand experience
- Contribute and administer design training education sessions to design enthusiasts cultivating the bank's culture on the importance of design
- Support the facilitation of virtual or in-person Design Thinking workshops using Mural, with global participants
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.