Office 365/Exchange Consultant - Remote Working - €300 - €350
Posted on Nov 12, 2020 by Nigel Frank International
An Office 365/Exchange Consultant is required for a large Cloud migration project. The client are looking for the Consultant to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend. The role would be outside of IR35.
- Extensive experience in managing/administering Microsoft Exchange-based email environments (On-prem & Cloud). Additional experience in administration of collaboration applications such as Microsoft SharePoint & Teams preferred. (online/Onprem)
- Technical administration of all technologies and services in the core infrastructure applications areas (Exchange Hybrid/Online, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory & Office 365).
- In-depth knowledge and working experience on Exchange 2013 and Exchange Online
- Azure Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, EOP etc
- Monitor, Administer, Troubleshoot, and provide L1/L2/L3-Server Level of support for Email infrastructure hosted on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Exchange Online
- Administer and support Office 365 Azure and Exchange policies
- Excellent understanding with PowerShell, ability to create and maintain scripts independently for effective use with exchange/office 365 environment
If you are available and interested in this position, apply immediately!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. Apply now by sending your CV to (see below) or calling Sam Keay. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.