Posted on Nov 12, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
We are looking for someone who will;
- Be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of Wealth Management USA's Operations & Data platforms
- Govern production support execution is aligned to existing ITIL framework
- Follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure all forms of workload are managed in line with established processes and procedures
- Work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimised solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesising skills (ie you know how to figure problems out)
- Possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills
- Preferably hands on automation tools
- Have hands on experience to the distributed technologies: Unix, Java, Oracle. Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Netcool and AppDynamics - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hand-on person.
- Have a strong ability to solve complex issues
Your Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- 2 - 6 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of distributed environment (technologies - Unix, Java, Oracle,) and Incident and Problem Management practices.
- Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
- Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
- Operating in a global team environment
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
Customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels