SAP FS-PaPM Consultant
Posted on Nov 12, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SAP FS-PaPM Consultant vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in PaPM along with the relevant project work
- Outstanding knowledge of SAP PaPM, SAP HANA, SQL Script, SAP BW, 4HANA as well as SAP HANA studio
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- University Degree in Information Technology, Informatics or any related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is an asset
- Assisting with implementation activities and SAP software enhancements throughout the development and testing
- Performing detailed analysis of business requirements and providing system solutions
- Researching high and medium priority issues and providing proper resolutions through debugging and code modifications
- Participating in weekly meetings with the IT team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, reporting progress on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshooting system issues, analysing processes, recommending course of actions
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.