Posted on Nov 12, 2020 by Henderson Scott
Senior Engineer - Cisco -
My client is looking for a Senior Engineer to work around supporting security technologies such as Firewalling and network.
Key requirements for Senior Engineer:
- Cisco experience - CCNA
- Network Features and protocols i,e TCP/IP V4, SIP ARP, Vlan's.
- IT Security Practices, methodologies, tools mechanisms and trends.
Other verticals for Senior Engineer:
- Microsoft Desktop/Server operating systems.
- Microsoft networking technologies
- Virtualization technologies Hyper-V.
This will be working on premise and based in Dublin. Telecoms, Hardware Software maintenance and procurement.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£271 - £361 Daily
£27.1k - £36.1k Annual
£72.3k - £90.4k Annual
£49.7k - £58.7k Annual