RAN Administrator - Mobile Telecoms - Dublin
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Project People
RAN Administrator - 6 month contract - Dublin
The RAN network utilises significant amount of power with over 2000 power connections. The successful candidate will work within the fast-paced environment of the RAN department assisting in the administration of all active power connections and optimising to data and reducing costs.
- Can do Attitude within a Dynamic environment.
- Good Verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent administration experience
- High level of attention to detail.
- Data entry
- Ability to prioritise effectively and to plan and organise resources to meet deadlines.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to prepare and analyse records, reports, and other information in a professional/context.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Target driven.
- Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements, and priorities such that issues and conflicts are successfully resolved.
- Energetic, flexible, adaptable, change oriented.
- Telecoms experience highly desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.