Senior Scientist-PKS (Pharmacokinetics)/Bioanalytics
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scientist Senior Pharmacokinetics/Bioanalytics vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- At least 3 years of relevant lab experience in a pharmaceutical, CRO or related industry combined with a Master's degree or Doctorate in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry field
- Strong understanding of immunoassay and good knowledge of PK/PD and Immunogenicity
- Hands-on experience with the development of flow cytometry, cell based and ligand binding assays with an understanding of a broad range of bioanalytical platforms
- General understanding of related bioanalytical techniques, PK/PD modelling, drug metabolism, toxicology and clinical pharmacology, as well as knowhow of drug development processes
- Experience managing multiple projects including authoring study reports and interpretation of bioanalytical data
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, developing, qualifying and implementing bioanalytical assays for PK, TK, PD and ADA assessment supporting various modalities such as biologics, oligonucleotides, cell and gene therapy platforms using adequate technics
- Supporting other bench scientists with troubleshooting for flow cytometry and cell based assays
- Delivering high quality data within defined timelines and aligned to current industry expectations
- Finalizing study sample analysis and drafting the bioanalytical report in support of urgent project requests.
- Representing the bioanalytical function on project teams and presenting results, data interpretation at project team meetings
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate new bioanalytical technologies and solutions to support challenging project requests
- Providing drug substance supply support to ISRM
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.