Freelance C++ Developer - Leuven - French speaking
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are looking for a C++ Developer to join their growing team in Leuven. If this sounds like a good match, please reply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches.
Key info below;
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: Long term
- Rate: 400-440€/day all inclusive
- Must be French speaking, Dutch is an asset
- Remote onboarding and then you must be able to work onsite in Leuven after COVID19
- As part of a development team of around ten people, you participate in the maintenance of the companies HR software, and provide technical support internally and to their customers.
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Creative, curious, pragmatic.
- A combination of a practical and abstract mindset.
- Must show initiative and responsibility.
- Excel in teamwork while being able to work autonomous as well.
- Very good knowledge of C ++ (6.0) in VS2010
- Knowledge of the MFC framework (6.0),
- Good knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, MS-SQL Server (concepts, programming in SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, tuning and administration)
- Knowledge of Stingray, Chilkat and Hyperview frameworks
- OLE DB programming knowledge, DAO
- VBa knowledge
- Knowledge of the BEID framework
- Experience of Agile methods (Scrum, XP).
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge/skills in human resources management, accounting, compensation management, personnel administration.
If you're not currently available but know someone who is on the market and looking for their next project, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!