Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my leading financial clients, I am urgently looking for a Product Owner for a long project based in Utrecht. My client is looking to interview ASAP. Have a look at the JD below and if this is you, do not delay in sending in your CV for immediate consideration.
* + 4 years of product owner experience;
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills, being able to address customer issues and possible business impact;
* Convincing skills so the environment will adopt the product;
* Experience with Front End platform development
* Focus on the pipeline as a product, where the user experience is key.
* Focus on system adoption and success (outcomes), rather than technical deliverables (outputs)
* Demonstrable experience in working in a technical environment and/or with developers
* Exceptional communication skills, both in English and Dutch;
* Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org, Product Owner certification is a must have;
* Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
* Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
* Experience with launching platforms
* Banking & financial knowledge
As a product owner you will manage the stakeholders and organize the product backlog around pipelines. You will take a product development approach to executing the vision of this pipeline service. To this end, the PO will work closely with the solution architects, feature teams, security and compliance. The team is developing the pipelines for the digital platforms within my client. The product owner is responsible for the propagation of the product vision and the adoption of the project.
You will be working in full-fledged DevOps team. You are not only responsible for changing and deploying your application, you will also do what is in the customers best interest to keep it stable. This can include standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend. Also by focusing on far reaching automation for all testing, deploying and monitoring you will help to improve the DevOps delivery.
Contract: 12 Months
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€65k - €65k Annual
€70k - €80k Annual
€70 - €75 Hourly