Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Experis AG
Are you a Project Officer with at least five years of professional experience, including Grant regulations, Grant operational system design, have strong conceptual & analytical skills and in-depth change management knowledge ? Do you have previous experience in International development, including in an international organization, non-profit or private sector?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your responsibilities will include:
Steering an integrated, end-to-end business development and continuous improvement approach for the grant management processes s/he is responsible for.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in Finance, Statistics, IT, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or any equivalent with a strong quantitative component or equivalent professional training
- At least five years of professional experience, including in business analytics, process optimization, support provision, project and change management
- Experience providing integrated analysis and issues resolution to business users
- Experience with project management methodology
- Experience working in supporting a new system development (eg working on writing the business requirements, writing test scripts, testing the system changes, etc)
- Experience in writing the business requirement document and coordinating with IT on the solution development
- Experience implementing organizational change using change management techniques
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Platform
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.