Building Maintenance Technician
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by The Brewer-Garrett Company
Brewer Garrett a leader in commercial HVAC Services has an immediate opening in our Building Maintenance Department.
First-shift. Monday-Friday. No evenings or weekends.
This is a semi-skilled position with relevant experience. You will work under limited supervision, performing a variety of general facilities installation and maintenance related tasks that are non-technical in nature but require the use of some specialized skills. Tasks and assignments are basic in nature but diverse and require limited analysis. Also, you may be called upon to assist other high-level technicians on more complex tasks.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair functions in the areas of mechanical, carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, and general maintenance.
- Tasks and assignments are apparent and with well-defined methods and procedures, requiring minimal training.
- Requires a maintenance aptitude with a desire to learn new skills performing facilities installation and maintenance services.
- High school/trade school graduate
- One to two years of relevant experience
- Basic administrative skills
- Knowledge of hand tools, some specialized
- Trade/Vocational/military training
- Minimum of two years experience in related work
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K company match
- 5 vacation days beginning on your 1st day
- 5 personal days beginning on your 1st day
- 6 paid holidays
- Continuing education
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.