Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Vector Recruitment Ltd
We have a superb new opportunity for a very capable DevOps Engineer for a rapidly growing high-tech Cambridge based company specialising in data visualisation tools and related technologies for the cyber security industry. This is a World-class company that is really going somewhere and to do so they employ the very latest technologies, methodologies and tools. They also proactively invest in their employees by encouraging career growth and personal development - not to mention providing them with excellent salary and benefits packages!
The DevOps Engineer role is an important hire for the business and will see the successful applicant have an influential and exciting position, focusing on creating, maintaining and supporting the systems and infrastructure that support the engineering staff and allowing them to perform at their very best. This includes Cloud administration, maintenance, deployment and optimisation of production Servers, supporting SDK sites and accounts, continuous integration/continuous deployment systems, supporting the user account administration and monitoring traffic. You will also proactively explore new tools and resources to help the team be more efficient in the development process.
You can expect an excellent work environment, superb support, ongoing training and a competitive salary and benefits package.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Linux systems administrator or AWS/Google Cloud qualifications may be highly beneficial
- Experience in a similar role as a DevOps Engineer, System Admin or software development in test
- Experience of automating, debugging and optimising build jobs and automated tests
- System admin and automated installation of build Servers
- Administration of public or private cloud infrastructure such as AWS/Azure/Google Compute
- Ideally, knowledge of virtualisation, containerisation and orchestration technologies (VSphere, Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Preferably, degree or equivalent level qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Studies, Electronics, etc
Vacancy Location: Cambridge (Commutable from Cambridge, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Bedford, North London, Harlow, Stevenage, etc.)
Salary: £40k - £75k + excellent benefits and career development potential.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £55k Annual
£450 - £600 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual