Dev-Ops Engineer - Switzerland
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
We are seeking a DevOps Automation Engineer with strong technical capabilities in cloud and container tooling alongside infrastructure as code abilities to join our product team specializing in delivering DevOps deployment tooling for some of the world's best-known companies. You will be required to work partly remotely and partly on-site in Switzerland.
Within the role you will join a small but growing team of DevOps Engineers where you will be responsible for the build of scalable and reliable core infrastructure running in AWS, containerized (Docker deployed to Kubernetes) within a Linux (Unix) and C# codebase environment.
This is a fully hands-on role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with;
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud environments
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and framework.
- Hands-on experience in implementing DevOps Framework
- Broad technical knowledge within Ops including infrastructure as code, CI/CD or automation
- Experience with production container tools including Kubernetes or Docker would be beneficial but not essential.
- You are Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Your Linux skills are strong.
Daily you will be working with the following technologies, prior experience would be beneficial.
- Amazon Web Services technologies such as EC2, IAM, and S3.
- Google Cloud Services.
- Kubernetes (self-hosted and cloud deployments)
- Infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform and Puppet.
- Automation skills, one or more of the following: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Artifact, Code Climate, Icinga, JuJu, New Relic APM, Scalyr,
- Networking and Security best practices for the cloud.
- Kafka, Docker, Elastic Search, Graylog, Grafana.
- Git, Maven.
- Java, Python and Bash.
- Other programming and automation languages
Role: Senior DevOps consultant
German Speaker an advantage
Apply for immediate Interview. FLint is a supplier of Services to the ICT Industry