Java Backend Developer - Belgium based
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
Brabant Wallon, Belgium
€550 - €550 Daily
Must be based in Belgium!
- You will design, develop and test (including automated integration and regression).
- You will use a range of proven technologies (Java, Jira, Git, Jenkins, ) with lots of room for experimentation (for example container orchestration, CI/CD tooling, distributed architectures such as Kafka, business process management and automation).
- Senior-level Java Back End developer with a minimum of five years of experience (Java 8 or newer)
- Senior-level of software development tools (GIT, Maven, IDEA)
- Senior-level in designing and implementing software solutions with high scalability, Performance and resilience (ie multi-processing, multi-threading, distributed)
- Senior-level in unit testing, integration testing and mocking tools (JUnit, Mockito).
- Senior-level of continuous delivery process and technologies (eg Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Practical experience of large-scale distributed application frameworks (Kafka, Zookeeper)
- Practical experience in developing financial applications leveraging business process management and automation capabilities
- Practical experience of SSL/TLS, HTTP/S, XML (schema, XSLT)
- Practical experience of IP network and security fundamentals
- Practical experience of databases (Elastic Search, Oracle, JDBC, H2, JPA) and Datamodelling
- Practical experience of Linux OS (RedHat)
- Experience with Swift is needed
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience with 3+ of them in similar role and demonstrable track record.
- Autonomous, empowered with the ability to drive, adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality mindset.
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a team player - gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).