Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
An international supply chain market leader is looking for a Senior Data Engineer. You would be part of a team that is elevating the customer experience by pushing for digital innovations of their (big data platform). You will make sure that their data platform grows bigger and better for human consumption and various automated technical endpoints.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer Engineer who has:
- 4+ years of experience as a Data/Software Engineer with an ability to write great code in Python, Java or Scala but also make technical choices and decisions.
- Affinity for DevOps and Cloud technologies, including experience with GCP (Cloud functions, Run, Compute) and preferably Jenkins.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Your responsibilities would include:
- Translating the vision of the data platform into technical architecture and provide technical direction for the team
- Hands-on developing any of the solutions on the data platform being built on GCP by working closely wit other engineers
- Coaching and guiding junior developers on the job
For the right Senior Data Engineer the company offers:
- Market competitive salary + car allowance + secondary benefits
- A challenging position within a globally recognized brand with responsibility and freedom
- Unlimited career and development opportunities
If you are a Senior Data Engineer or you know someone who could be a Senior Data Engineer, feel free to apply here or reach out to me via:
E: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.