Service Architect - (ITIL/Data/ServiceNow/Design)
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
ServiceNow Architect - (ITIL/Data/Integration/Design)
Methods require the services of a ServiceNow Solutions Architect to work on an exciting opportunity within the private sector. We are looking for someone who has strong experience of ServiceNow (5+ years) and who is confident working in complex environments.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist & Admin certification
- Lead and own ServiceNow technical deliveries
- Guide, mentor, and train team members along with experience in conducting trainings on ServiceNow
- Define and implement differentiators for ServiceNow development and support projects
- Experience on following ServiceNow modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Asset Management and CMS
- Experience on Mobility, Discovery, and Orchestration
- Experience on Java Scripting
- Excellent understanding of ITIL processes
- Ability to define and implement best practices
- Experience in creating and modifying workflows
- Experience in design, development, and deployment in ServiceNow
- Experience in documentation and review activities
- Experience in complex data migration
- Excellent experience on complex ServiceNow integrations
- Experience in creating custom applications
- Experience on configuration management - process definition, modelling, and process refinement
- CMDB and Discovery troubleshooting
- Experience on ServiceNow foundation data management and Datamodelling
- Experience on LDAP integration
- Ability to create integration architecture
- Ability to create templates for foundation data, CMDB etc.
- Creation of script based assignment and approval rules.
- Creation of Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide script.
- Creation of Glide Record object
- Creation of Access Control List with the help of Scripting.
- Creation of Script based UI Policy and Client Script.
- Glide Ajax, Glide Form (g -form), Glide User (g -user), Glide Record, Glide System, Glide Element, Glide Aggregate
- Querying the table by using Glide Record
- Referencing Glide List
- Debugging script
- Creating and customizing UI and pages using Jelly
- Working with complex Log Files.
- Render forms, lists, UI Pages, and many other things in Service-now.com with the help of Jelly
- Designing of Macros and Formatters.
- Web Service Integration
- User Interface Level Integration
- MID Server Integration
- Integration with tools, applications, and systems
- Mobility and related integration
- AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap
- Use of Import Sets for data loading from external file or database to the service-now