Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is looking for a short term 30 day remote contract engagement for a DevOps engineer with Cisco NSO experience
Job Role Description:
- Design, develop, maintain, test, deploy & troubleshoot automated network services with Cisco NSO Solution.
- Work with Solution Architects to understand requirements, design and scope the effort of feature development.
- Create blueprints for architecture and design including hands-on work to validate approaches, architecture/design concepts, and provide example implementations.
- Prepare high level designs, review, peer code reviews, develop unit tests, verification of enhancements & bugs and manage build Servers.
- Help create network assessment documentation including workflows.
- Work remotely with teams to collaborate and develop cutting edge technologies.
Job Role Prerequisites
Experience: 3+ years
- Proficient knowledge of programming in Python.
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux OS & Bash Scripting.
- Good understanding of YANG (rfc7950) modelling and basics of XML documents.
- Good understanding of Python Scripting capabilities in NSO framework (Maapi, Maagic, etc).
- Understanding the architecture of NSO and its CDB database
- Understanding how NSO is deployed, configured, how to access CLI, how data is stored and modeled.
- Good understanding of the framework for NSO service development.
- Understanding REST APIs, specifically RESTCONF in NSO.
- Proficient networking knowledge (Certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE are a plus).
Good to have:
- Knowledge of NSO Nano services (NFV, integration with other systems, data allocation, etc).
- Knowledge how to use and configure Docker.
- Good understanding of CI/CD process and DevOps tools.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £55k Annual
£500 - £550 Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£55k - £65k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual
£450 - £600 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual