IT Lead Industrial Technology (Environment) - 5 months - Belgium - €51
Posted on Nov 11, 2020 by ABW Recruitment
My client a Leading Pharmaceutical company based in Brussels Belgium requires an IT Lead Industrial Technology (Environment)
At the company, every day starts like: how can I help to improve the lives of patient living with severe disease. At the company, it also is recognized that data and technology are instrumental in the way we invent, develop, manufacture and market our innovative drugs to deliver patient value and improving patients experience in new and ambitious ways.
To manufacture the clients innovative medicines we are creating smart factories that are interconnected (IoT), are fully automated, have predictive capabilities (digital twins, yield optimization) and are adaptive (more an aspiration now).
In order to drive this manufacturing transformation journey, we are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team.
As the IT Lead Industrial Technology, you will ensure that all the manufacturing and laboratory equipment is protected against cyberattacks, that the technology is resilient and that the data is not compromised, all directly contributing to an efficient and trusted supply of the companies medicines to our patients. You will collaborate with the manufacturing operating team as well as with various IT teams like the cybersecurity and infrastructure team.
You will be based in Braine-l'Alleud (Belgium) and are part of the global organization with responsibilities extended to other production plants (Switzerland, China and Japan).
Your main responsibilities
- Lead the IT-Industrial initiatives, primarily for Braine manufacturing site, but also globally for other sites, in collaboration with manufacturing operating teams and the various IT teams;
- Design and build technical and operational requirements in collaboration with other IT practices, automation and engineering, challenge proposed solutions and projects architecture to fit existing industrial standard and expected quality;
- Ensure the run of IT-Industrial services, in quality and security, and contribute to the constant improvement by identifying and achieving key changes;
- Identify, lead and manage activities and projets by delivering results on time, budget and quality.
You see yourself immediately when reading
- Technology is your passion; curiosity is how you learn; status quo is not an option for you; collaborating in an open networked environment gives you positive energy; commitment is the glue that bonds you to your goals; [MD1] uncertainty/ambiguity doesn't stifle you; winning is why you play the game and lack of challenge is a NO GO for you,
- Confirmed experience in IT solutions design, business casing, project implementation and management in office and/or industrial environment, in highly regulated environment as a plus,
- Hands-on experience with key industrial hardware and software solutions, primarily Siemens, Emerson, Wonderware or others key players,
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT, Engineering, Telco or equivalent area,
- Fluent in English and French.
Why you should apply
Do you want to contribute in bringing real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join the companies dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment and team. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to our team and join one of the most dynamic & forward looking IT organizations in the world.