Technical Analyst - .NET Application Experience
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Inavise Tech
Do you have 5 years of IT experience and a strong understanding of .NET Application Development? We are currently evolving one of our main technology platforms in order to improve its scalability, stability and maintainability.
We are looking for a technical analyst to help us translate technical process requirements into a backlog of technical user stories. The person will drive the processes they are analysing on a day to day basis. In addition they will also be responsible to manage the issues happening in this process and investigate them from a technical point of view.
- Locally based candidate in Belgium.
- 5 years of experience in complex IT projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across different disciplines.
- Experience in large .NET application development.
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of his/her work.
- High-level understanding or experience with solution design or architecture is a plus.
- Experience with software application with complex architecture and different technical layers.
- Experience in mobile application development and deployment/distribution (AppStore + BYOD) is a plus.
- Fluent in English - other languages are a plus.
- Work with different technical specialist teams in their own language
- Create a backlog of technical user stories, ensuring that features, epic's and user stories are written in line with client's agile standards and guidelines. Special attention is needed to ensure the clarity and technical accuracy of the stories' acceptance criteria. Also refining them will be part of the responsibility.
- When having an issue, you conduct thorough technical analysis of the technical platform (eg dependency analysis, interaction and communications between components, process diagrams, ) and align with the product owner on the next steps and priorities.
- Understand the technical challenges, clearly communicate requirements and constraints to business and technical stakeholders and recommend trade-offs which are not service limiting or compromising.
- Actively contribute to enacting the client's DevOps culture towards automation.
- Contribute to the creation of the technical backlog for new features.