QA Analyst with Workday software experience
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
Growing Kansas City based company is seeking to hire a Workday QA Analyst. This visible internal corporate role will support the Workday application company-wide. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and passionate about understanding end-user requirements.
Candidates must be legal to work in the United States and local to preferably Kansas City, but will also consider Atlanta or Washington DC This is a remote role but will eventually be onsite at one of these offices.
This role will be on a team of other professionals who support the other business support systems. While the main focus will be supporting Workday, candidates will gain exposure to other key business systems including Salesforce, Box, and Sharepoint.
- Development and maintenance of the test suite by BSS application and functional area.
- Development and maintenance of procedures for smoke, regressions, system load, data conversion, unit, end-to-end, and user acceptance testing.
- Administration of the Kainos Smart testing application for Workday and coordination with Kainos testing support resources.
- Identification and assessment of BSS application change risk and testing requirements for requests for configuration and development projects.
- Execution and coordination of BSS application test plans for requests for configuration and development projects (smoke, regression, system load, conversion, etc.).
- Maintenance of test execution documentation and related results.
- Test exception resolution coordination with users and BSS personnel.
- One or more years of system testing/QA experience
- One or more years of experience with Workday
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience