Salesforce Support Analyst - Salesforce or CRM needed
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This is an excellent role for you if you would like to take your career in the direction of a Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate for this role is either a Salesforce end-user who would like to get into technology or a tech support person who also supports business applications (preferably Salesforce). This role will also get exposure to other business applications including Sharepoint and Workday.
- Provide front line support to Salesforce end-users
- Coordinate with Salesforce Administrator and management for escalated cases
- Support end-user application training material development and delivery
- Lead facilitation and collaboration for business process documentation with impacted departments.
- Measure and report on impact of change management campaigns.
- Provide monthly case reporting to BSS management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Two or more years of business application support experience specifically including Salesforce. Experience supporting other CRM tools will be considered.
- Candidates must be local to the Kansas CIty area. Possible consideration for residents in Atlanta, GA or Ashburn, VA.