Project Change Communications Lead - via UMBRELLA - £500-£600
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Parity Professionals
Parity Group are delighted to be engaged with a well-known progressive organisation on a large project and as a result have the need for a Project Change Communications Lead to join their team based in Dublin on a 12 months contract.
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS VIA UMBRELLA.
You will be a part of Workforce Management (WFM) Initiative setting up and leading the Project's Change, Communication and Training (CCT) workstream. You will be reporting to the WFM Project Manager, cooperating with other workstream Leads but also supporting the overall Transformation Programme in CCT if needed.
- Lead and manage Change, Communication and Training aspects of the Project from an end to end perspective, ensure that the needs of all parts of the business are understood and considered.
- Gather and analyse WFM systems users' needs and expectations towards the elements of the system they will be exposed to (mainly Employee Self Service), create and implement unified User Experience solutions.
- Design and prepare communication aids and materials (presentations, posters, video, etc.).
- Ensure there is effective and fit to the audience needs' communication to all stakeholders through all levels of the business - from global and regional leadership teams through to stores and Retail Assistants.
- Ensure that all functions are properly led and supported through the change this project is bringing, that they are well informed and in the end, ready for go live from a change management and training perspective (ie understand their new processes, ways of working and how they fit into the overall solution) and perform Business Readiness Assessments
Essential Knowledge, Education, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in same or similar role supporting transformation projects.
- Systems implementation experience involving software, technology, and process changes with a history of delivering full life cycle change management for large scale initiatives.
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, approaches, life cycles and tools.
- Experienced in assessing training needs, creating training plans, preparing and providing training material and evaluating the results.
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation, influence people and build strong relationships, motivate others within cross functional
- Interested in different cultures and understanding them and how they affect organisation culture.
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset, the ability to design new and improve existing ways of working, learn from mistakes and improve.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters, operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
- Ability to work in a team environment, support colleagues during peak periods and ask for support when needed
If this sounds like the right role for you then wait no longer and get in touch by applying with your CV or give Kishia Odiaka a call for a brief discussion and immediate consideration.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position