Cisco Data Network & Palo Alto (REMOTE)
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring a Cisco Data Network and Paloalto Security (Swedish spekaing) Engineer for my multinational client, who is offering 100% remote work.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- At least 6 to 8 years experience in Cisco data N/W area
- Possess moderate network and security engineering and architecture knowledge
- Advance knowledge of SDWAN Viptella, Cisco routing, switching, and Palo Alto Firewall
- Advance knowledge of LAN, WAN & WLAN design and implementation experience
- Advance knowledge of BGP, OSPF, DMVPN, Cisco IOS, Cisco Switches
- Advance knowledge of Palo Alto Firewall design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Strong on documentation and processes
- Validates work of lower-level network engineers
- Capable of optimizing day-to-day operational stability with the continual need to improve the service and deploy new services, processes and technologies
- Swedish language (fluent, spoken, and written)
I am shortlisting immediately, interviews this week, starting ASAP!
This role is suitable for a Cisco Data Network and Palo Alto security Engineer (Swedish speaking) who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!