IBM Partner Sales Executive
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
Role: IBM Partner Sales
Salary: Neg D.O.E
Harvey Nash are partnered with an innovative, fast growing fintech company whose award-winning product has changed the banking and financial institution industry.
Headquartered in Dublin, the company has grown 100% year on year over the last 5 years and are continuing their journey to build a global multinational at the forefront of financial technology innovation.
Due to continued expansion, our client has an opening for an IBM Partner Sales Executive too work across all departments, supporting and driving the execution of the OEM business plan in place with IBM. You will also have responsibility for shaping the customer facing offering through the IBM Channel so excellent technical skills are a must for this role.
A key component of the role will be to help IBM become enabled in the organisation and promote the OEM partnership across IBM. You will be responsible for developing relationships within IBM and working cross functionally with the organisation as well as acting as a company representative at C-Level.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with strong technical skills and a solid understanding of the banking and financial services industry who has exceptional communication, stakeholder management skills and experience building and maintaining successful relationships with key stakeholders.
A full job specification is available upon request
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent degree/experience
- Experience of enterprise software within BFSI, in partner management and OEM and working with technical, customer facing resources
- Experience presenting to C-Level Executives, Management, and Developers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Proven record of working across multiple business units to achieve results