Blockchain Developer/Engineer (Remote)
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by WA Consultants
Urgently required or an established client with astrong global reputation, a Blockchain Specialist for a six month initial (remote-based with occasional client site visit) contract, to be responsible for delivering:
(1) The membership and engagement with the client's blockchain platform among internal stakeholders and
(2) Analysing the portfolio and completing a report on the platform and where and how the client should focus its efforts within three months.
- Provide technical expertise in blockchain
- Secure successful collaborations within the client's blockchain ecosystem
- Evaluate and assess potential fit of internal projects and their business needs with blockchain technology
- Establish business cases driving internal and external demand for the technology
- Develop software connected to related hardware
- Experience as a blockchain developer/blockchain engineer/full stack developer
- Experience bridging technical and business functions within large organizations in a role as a project manager, business analyst, tech lead, etc.
- Experience working in a large, complex company with multiple stakeholders across different cultures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Expertise in report-writing, documentation, technical analysis, etc.
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.