Senior Software Engineer/Senior Java & AWS Engineer/Senior Java 11 & A
Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by Henlow Recruitment Group
Senior Software Engineer/Senior Java & AWS Engineer/Senior Java 11 & AWS Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer/Senior Java & AWS Engineer/Senior Java 11 & AWS Engineer
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Minimum 1 year AWS
- Java 11 ideally but Java 8 is good also, no lower version.
- Scrum/agile way of thinking/working
- Have completed a (computer science-related) education at WO/HBO level;
- Have at least 3 years of work experience as a professional with (Java, DDD, Event Sourcing);
- Have knowledge of multiple programming languages, open source libraries and frameworks;
- Know how to keep frameworks under control and not the other way around;
- Are familiar with test automation;
- Bring cloud experience with you;
- Forward thinking
- Have the ambition and capabilities to grow into technical lead of a team (within a maximum of 3 to 4 years).
- Senior Software Engineer
- Java 11
- Java, DDD, Event Sourcing
- Releasing several times a day
- You get the credits and recognition for what you achieve.
- Your impact is immediately visible and contributes to the organisation
- In this role you take the lead in sprints and epics
- You yourself also just develop along, after all it is your passion and motivation.
- JAVA technician who can communicate well, inspire people, talk about your profession with passion and put development first.
- Advocate for Innovation and you are constantly looking for smarter solutions that you are happy to share with your colleagues. Teamwork is key!
My client is a leading Logistics organisation, they are offering three vacancies. The client is based in Amsterdam but this role can be done fully remote if you wish, even post-Covid.
What they offer:
- Plenty of room for creativity, innovation and own initiative
- Brilliant working atmosphere
- Innovative work environment; as soon as new technology is adopted they will invest
- Unique and pleasant culture; we work together towards one goal in, collaborative team
- 26 vacation days; and the possibility to buy extra.
- Necessary tools and good secondary conditions; laptop, telephone, travel allowance, good pension scheme, etc.