Full Stack Software Developer
Posted on Nov 9, 2020 by Trilateral Research Ltd
We are an innovative company bringing the rigour of inter-disciplinary research to solve complex societal problems. If these are the kinds of challenges you find inspiring, and you have a passion for solving problems that make a real and positive impact in the world, come talk to us.
We are seeking to hire a software developer to help support the development of both desktop and cloud-based web applications for our clients in the private and public sector.
- Designing and building desktop and web-based applications.
- Interfacing a front-end with a cloud based back-end.
- Rapidly deploying new features.
- Writing quality code and contributing to the testing framework.
- MSc in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent years of experience
- Experience of UX, website deployment and maintenance
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Experience with React Framework
Good to Have:
- Experience of Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers
- Good understanding of general IT, networks, and security
- Experience of working in an agile development environment
- Experience of frameworks such as React, Angular, etc.
- Experience of Python and Flask
- Highly motivated, strongly focused, and proactive.
Location: This position is open to candidates based in the UK
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term or Permanent
In return, you get:
- A competitive salary
- A positive and supportive environment
- Flexible working hours / remote working options
- Competitive pension scheme
This role is subject to security vetting, therefore all candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for a minimum of 3 years. As the role is offered on an "employee" basis, please include your salary expectations.
To Apply please submit both your CV and a cover letter linking your experience to our requirements in order to have your application considered. References will be required prior to appointment. We will process applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled, hence we suggest to apply early.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident committed and Living Wage employer.