Posted on Nov 9, 2020 by Sola Technology Ltd
We are looking for a developer advocate to join my client who is in the digital and communications space, you'll connect and collaborate with communities that love chat, voice, and video technology. You'll interact with developers across the globe, advocate for their needs, and help enable champions. Your work will foster community for developers integrating APIs and will help drive strategy around developer relations.
You'll focus on supporting developers who are learning to or are building applications on our platforms and help create momentum that results in successful adoption of our products.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with our product, marketing, and engineering teams to accelerate the adoption of our products by conveying feedback from developers, reviewing APIs, and testing our products/new features
- Build community through the relationships you create with developers; speak externally on conference panels, meetups, and blog about technologies and related vertical solutions
- Be active in our community channels to help our free trial users, eg unblock technical problems, identify scaling issues, and help developers that are learning about APIs
- Be hands-on, write demos and sample code or client libraries, and work with our teams to facilitate and help organize initiatives for our developer community
- Record videos and conduct workshops that might appear on our YouTube channels, podcasts or other social media platforms
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical consulting or client-facing capacity, eg solutions engineering, technical evangelist
- B2B/Cloud development experience is a plus
- Experience with large group communications and presentations including both technical and business audiences
- Track record of helping fellow developers
- Strong written and verbal English skills Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.
for more information please apply or send an email to (see below) !