Android Kotlin Developer-2months-London
Posted on Nov 9, 2020 by Kirtana Consulting
Kirtana Consulting is looking for Android Kotlin Developer for 2 months rolling contract in London.
Duration of contract
2 months + extendable quarter on quarter
No of years' experience
Detailed job description - Skill Set:
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions: Android Kotlin Developer
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
- Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- Get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- You should be comfortable with pair programming.
- Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.