Yardi Support Leading Financial Services House London
Posted on Nov 9, 2020 by Alexander Charles Associates t/a Hunter Gibson
Senior Yardi Support role London £60,000 plus 10% Bonus and excellent package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading financial services companies based in central London, with a superb package and benefits to match,.
This is a company that really values and respects its support staff and offers exceptional opportinites to grow.
Benefts include 10% bonus, Health, dental, excellent pension, salary sacrifice for bikes, tech and electric cars.
The role will be tasked with enhancing and supporting system functionality for Yardi Voyager for the UK business. It will cover all aspects the system and will oversee lease administration, helpdesk, testing and deploying new functionality and trouble-shooting any existing issues.
A key requirement is also to build strong relationship with the European team in order to make system-wide recommendations and improvements.
- Setting and maintaining system controls
- Managing helpdesk support alongside the European team to ensure issues are resolved on a timely basis
- On-boarding new PM mandates and implementing new projects
- Deploying and supporting new functionality
- Driving forward with system improvements and helping to improve reporting
- Ensuring that the UK team's issues are dealt with efficiently
- Managing relationships and expectations with the management team
- Ensuring that the system administrator updates the system accurately and punctually
- Trouble-shooting any system issues
- Liaising with Yardi on any system issues which can't be solved internally
- Training and support for in-house users and external PM companies
- Test and manage system upgrades.
- Provide subject matter expertise advice across European portfolio for property management functionality within Yardi.
- 3+ years of experience with Yardi Voyager support team
- Experience of system implementations and onboarding
- Experience of training users
- Staff Management experience
- Ability to summarise and communicate key issues across all-levels and functions
- A thorough understanding of the finance requirements for the system
- Business Relationship Management experience preferred
The working environment and culture at this house are superb and this will be a career defining move for you.
Please send me your CV soonest with any questions as this role will be placed quickly!