Full Stack Developer, Zurich
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our Client, a Swiss Global Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking experienced Full Stack Developers (x3) for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood for extension to be based at their Zurich site.
- Implement high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions (Front End as well as Back End)
- Build new functionalities and extend the existing application(s)
- Work closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines (eg, requirement engineers) to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Write high quality technical documentation
- Support other team members (eg, requirements engineering, testing) when needed
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Engineering (Master is a strong plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming patterns and principles with very good Java know-how (2+ years) (enterprise context is a plus)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (preferably Oracle)
- Experience of best-practices in an enterprise development environment (eg, test-driven development, continuous integration, source code control)
- Familiar with the multi-browser and multi-device programming and debugging
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German will be a plus.
If the candidate possesses experience on large projects and on large scale, performance sensitive software systems, Performance analysis and tuning skill set (UI as well as Back End) and jas Banking know-how: financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, advisory process and regulations (eg, MiFiD II - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II), this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.