Construction surveryer - Namur - French
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Role - Construction - Surveyor
Start - ASAP
Location - Namur
Duration - 6 months
Preparing the site for the works to be started:
- Assisting in the preparation meetings (internal & external ones), uses the meeting reports for verification of the agreements/decisions.
- Preparation of the planned works, check and complete the project execution plan, ensure everything is ready for the works to start without any issues.
- Planning and scheduling for all needed material to be available
Following-up of on-going works (potentially multiple construction sites):
- Providing instructions for the workers onsite.
- Performing quality checks.
- Performing safety checks to ensure the works are being carried out in a safe environment.
- Providing technical support and offer solutions for issues encountered during the works.
After completion of the works:
- Verifying the quality of the works
- Completing the project execution plan.
- Validating the progress
experience in telecom, construction, other utility construction or other general construction sector.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Windows, Word, Excel).
- VCA certified.
- Driving License B.
You are fluent in F with a good knowledge of English
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.