Information Security Specialist - Digital Workplace
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Information Security Specialist - 6 month extendable contract - Amsterdam
My client in the government sector is looking to hire an Information Security Specialist as soon as possible! You will join the digital workplace division in Amsterdam and will be responsible for applying the secure-by-design principle to IT workplace.
The digital workplace is made up of over 2000 end users of mobile, laptops, tablets, telephones and virtual desktops. You must ensure that the devices are checked for vulnerabilities and advise how risks can be avoided. You will also investigate security incidents and implement mitigation actions.
The ideal candidate with have:
- An HBO Computer Science diploma
- Mobile device management experience
- Experience in securing workplaces on VDI environments, desktops & laptops
- ATP/Windows Defender experience
- CEH, SANS, GIAC, OSCP or Certified Secure or similar
This role is for Native Dutch speaking candidates. Please apply ASAP if you are interested or would like to know more!
Contact is Luke Finn phone/(see below)