Senior Test Consultant
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Test Consultant to join their team in Brussels and Luxembourg. This is an initial 1 year contract, perm placement is possible.
The successful candidate will be part of our S/W Quality Assurance Team.
His/her responsibilities will include:
- Participate in requirement analysis phase to ensure an effective test strategy is devised
- Create Master Test Plans (test approach, estimates, schedule, resources, risks)
- Validate Test Completion Reports and provide expert comments on Test Deliverables
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality of final deliverables
- Maintain all documentation related to Quality Management
- Carry out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments
- Organize and Lead User Acceptance Testing
- Monitor Team KPIs
- University Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- A minimum of 10 years' S/W Test experience
- Excellent knowledge of software development & testing standards and methodologies
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg ISTQB Advanced Test Manager)
- Hands-on experience on modern project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent use of the English language - ability to chair meetings, write documents and -give presentations
- Ability to travel abroad
- Credible, detail-oriented and proactive team player who can work well under pressure, without compromising quality standards and deadlines in an international/multicultural environment
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.