Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Do you get the kick in defining and designing digital products? For a startup within a global organization, I am looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who can take the challenge of working with complex and time-critical solutions. Sounds interesting? Read further and do not miss out on an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
- Building and designing multiple application tools for different companies
- Creating tools their customers are using and build digital experiences, with "User Friendly" in mind
- Responsible for the visual aspect of their application management system
- Major impact by designing features that enable their customers to manage their apps
- Learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years' experience, preferable in Web and Mobile design
- Bachelor's in computer science with the following: Graphic Design, User Interface Design, Digital Product design
- Experience designing in highly complex software
- Understanding of interactive design
- Comprehension of working with user testing and research
Great to have:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Passionate about design methodologies and technologies
- Great teamwork and communication skills (need to be able to speak with stakeholders)
Interested to hear more? Send your resume to (see below) or apply online!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.