Technical Analyst .NET Agile Scrum Azure DevOps Mobile Apps Brussels B
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Sure IT Recruitment
Technical Analyst .NET Agile Scrum Azure DevOps Mobile Apps Brussels Belgium
Remote during COVID context
- 5 years of experience in complex IT projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across different disciplines.
- Experience in large .NET application development.
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of his/her work.
- High-level understanding or experience with solution design or architecture is a plus.
- Experience with software application with complex architecture and different technical layers.
- Experience in mobile application development and deployment/distribution (AppStore + BYOD) is a plus.
- Fluent in English - other languages are a plus.
We are currently evolving one of the company's main technology platforms in order to improve its scalability, stability and maintainability. In this context, we look for a technical analyst to help us translate technical process requirements into a backlog of technical user stories. The person will drive the processes he/she is analysing also on a day to day basis. Next to that he/she will also be responsible to manage the issues happening in this process and investigate them from a technical point of view.
- Work with different technical specialist teams in their own language
- Create a backlog of technical user stories, ensuring that features, epic's and user stories are written in line with agile standards and guidelines. Especial attention is needed to ensure the clarity and technical accuracy of the stories' acceptance criteria. Also refining them will be part of the responsibility.
- When having an issue, you conduct thorough technical analysis of the technical platform (eg dependency analysis, interaction and communications between components, process diagrams, ) and align with the product owner on the next steps and priorities.
- Understand the technical challenges, clearly communicate requirements and constrains to business and technical stakeholders and recommend trade-offs which are not service limiting or compromising.
- Actively contribute to enacting the DevOps culture towards automation.
- Contribute to the creation of the technical backlog for new features.
Please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration