Senior Enterprise Architect
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Brand new position (just created).
Growing company needs someone to create/build the IT Enterprise Architecture from scratch due to rapid growth of the company. This will include building a Data Warehouse from scratch, as well.
To be considered, you must live in the Sacramento area.
Unfortunately, no current or future sponsorship of any kind is available for this role.
Create, build, and implement the Information Technology Architecture for a growing, Billion$ corporation.
This includes all Security, Data Government/Management, Processes,
Experience Creating and Building the Information Systems Enterprise Architecture for at least one large organization.
- Related management and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems life cycle management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- Leadership experience in influencing senior level management (both IT and business).
- Requires exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Working experience and understanding of Enterprise Architecture best practices frameworks and standards, for example, TOGAF
- Deep experience with networking and cybersecurity in a distributed field environment, hybrid cloud/on-premise environment, Middleware/interface/integration layer such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft, Azure cloud services, Microsoft O365, and enterprise information management.