Palantir Foundry Developer/Architect
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Experis AG
Palantir Foundry Architect
Experis IT Switzerland is in an urgent search of a Palantir Foundry Architect to join one of their clients, a well-known consulting firm. For this temporary role based in Zurich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available to start in 2 weeks' time.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland (on-site presence in Switzerland is a must, but with remote working set-up)
Duration: 4-5 months contract with a further option of contract extension
Project scope + responsibilities:
- Deliver technical spikes/evaluations on the Palantir Foundry Application and Amazon Web Services ("AWS") platform, all client third party applications, which shall include:
- Coordinate and document tech spike scope with relevant client stakeholders;
- Implement tech spike against defined scope and accordingly document design/outcomes;
- Present summary outcomes and recommendations session on completion of spike to client stakeholder audience.
- Support client product teams in trouble-shooting deep technical issues and providing technical guidance.
- Contribute to robust platform architecture documentation." Amazon Web Services
- As an Palantir Architect the resource will be responsible to handle all technical aspects and related processes relating to Palantir Foundry platform architecture and AWS cloud technologies
- In-depth understanding of Palantir Foundry platform architecture
- Prior working experience in AWS cloud technologies and tools in core services
- Hands-on architect having strong experience in programming languages primarily Java, Python, Unix Shell Scripts
- Strong in API based architecture and concept. Ability to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Ability to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Good knowledge of Big Data framework and related technologies (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, NoSQL etc)
- Good knowledge of DevOps tools (Artifactory, CI/CD Frameworks)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and data science concepts and related technologies (RStudio, Jupyter) - nice-to-have
- Strong communication, stakeholder management skills
- Skilled in technical writing
- Prior experience with Agile and scrum methodologies
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.