Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Position: IT Concierge
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Rate: Around €200 per day
Each individual should be experienced to:
- co-ordinate with various stakeholders, ie application owner, business users, software vendors, desktop teams to collect required artefacts for the Application Packaging Services;
- co-ordinate with various stakeholders ie application packaging team, desktop team to have application packaged and ready for User testing;
- demonstrate leadership in issue determination and drive remediation in order to prevent the backwards and forwards movement of issues between teams without resolution;
- perform UAT co-ordination (engaging with users to complete the UAT);
- provide production roll-out support; and
- manage written and verbal communication in customer focused role.
Each individual should have 6+ years' experience in the desktop environment with the following core skills:
- experience to work on desktop transformation projects to migrate application estate from Legacy operating systems to Windows 10 and/or Windows Server 2019 based systems;
- Ability to track the application stream, progress/issues/resolution/trending/etc.;
- Good knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (Xen-App and Xen-Desktop);
- Good knowledge of application packaging and virtualization methodologies/practices;
- Good knowledge of EUC related technologies (desktop imaging, software deployment, User profile management, audio visual (AV) management and networking);
- Experience to perform Windows Server/Client OS level troubleshooting;
- Experience to handle Windows system internals (registry, environment variables etc.);
- Experience to write and modify scripts with MS Batch, VB Scripts and PowerShell etc.; and
- Worked on defect management (troubleshooting UAT issues and working with various stakeholders to resolve UAT issues).
If you're interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.