Consolidation System Specialist - OneStream
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
A fast-growing hi-tech company based in Utrecht, seeks a Consolidation System Specialist to oversee the administration, development, future roll-outs and support of its newly implemented reporting and consolidation tool.
The hiring company has ambitious acquisition growth strategy, and the successful candidate will be responsible for not only the new application's ongoing administration and improvement, but for future implementations, roll-outs, upgrades and training for new entities and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate's character will be dynamic, enthusiastic and hungry willingness to learn, other requirements include:
- 2-5 years' experience in support and administrating a consolidation or reporting tool - HFM, SAP BPC, Cognos Controller or BOFC will be considered.
- OneStream knowledge, training or exposure would be beneficial
- usiness facing with excellent interpersonal skills in English.
- Strong understanding of financial process and accounting procedures.
- Client focused and adept at problem solving.
- Degree level of education in Finance or Information Technologies
The role is a varied and challenging and will offer the opportunity to develop knowledge in the latest EPM technology. For more information on this, please contact Johnny Abbott or via (see below)