Medior Devops Engineer
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Jr/Med. Linux Ops Engineer - Linux, Apache, Ansible
€60.000,- gross yearly, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, 24x7 standby allowance, bonus, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a junior to medior Linux Devops engineer looking to join an innovative hosting and managed services company in Zwolle/Rotterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: CentOs, Scripting, Apache, webservers, networking (TCP/IP, VoIp), Cisco, Xen, Ansible, Puppet, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years' hands-on Linux (RedHat, CentOs) experience, Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, databases
- But also: MySQL, Xen, KVM, (Voice Over) IP-networking, loadbalancing, HA-Proxy
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, preferably has (tech-)leadership experience and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in managed IT services focusing on infrastructure services, cloud, managed applications and security
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment (17.000 servers+)
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
- Developing yourself into a DevOps engineer, supported by a team of experts, training & development, a technical environment where you can learn to work with Cloud, CI/CD and Containerization in production
For a company who
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €60.000,- gross (excl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Informal, flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the Linux Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.