SAP SD/CS Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an SAP SD/CS Business Analyst. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern) with the possibility of home office for at least 2 days per week.
- Support & further develop the modules SAP SD, CS, QM, PM & SAP GTS.
- Optimize & standardize processes in close cooperation with specialist departments.
- Support & advise specialist departments in defining requirements & independently developing suggested solutions.
- Collaborate & hold responsibility within projects in the SAP modules SD, CS, QM, PM & GTS.
- Manage external service providers.
- Act as the contact person of the departments for all relevant questions in the area of - 'sAP SD, CS, QM, PM & SAP GTS.
- Implement training courses & prepare documentation.
- Coordinate tasks & change requests in the area of - 'sAP SD, CS, QM, PM & GTS together with the head of SAP CC & the project portfolio management.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience as a Consultant, Support Consultant or Module Supervisor in the SAP modules SD & CS.
- Solid knowledge of the SAP modules QM & PM.
- Any skills & experience with SAP GTS is considered advantageous.
- A solid understanding of business processes within industrial companies.
- Several years of Project Management experience within international environments.
- Completed University Degree in Business Administration or Technology.
- Willing to travel when required (up to 10%).
- Highly motivated & strong communication skills.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.