Senior C# Developer
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for a Senior C# Developer to work on our External Data (ExD) platform which provides reliable, continuously available solutions and shared services bridging internal systems with external data providers. ExD provides headless, web API-based services to internal systems that support mission-critical, high volume business functions. The ideal candidate is a senior-level Client Server developer experienced in C#, .NET, web services (web API and other REST and RESTful based services), unit testing etc.
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
- Programming: C# & .NET
- Web Services: Web API, Other REST- and RESTful- based service development is acceptable
- Database: SQL Server, Stored Procedures, SQL query and .NET DB connectivity
- Unit Testing: Familiarity with unit testing and mocking, MSTest and Rhino Mocks
- .NET Core, GIT
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Containers and any experience with Cloud technologies is a plus.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time