Scientist (Research) Epidemiology
Posted on Nov 8, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scientist-Epidemiology/Public Health/Biostatistic - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharma sector.
- 3+ years of significant work experience within the pharmaceutical sector
- Profound understanding and experience of Real World Data, Real World Evidence or anything related
- Expertise with drug development with a track record of identifying and delivering key evidence needs for Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, Medical, Safety Regulatory stakehoders
- Solid knowledge of observational and epidemiological research methodology and statistical methods
- Strengths include collaboration and outstanding communication skills
- Finished Master or PhD degree in Epidemiology or any comparable discipline like Public Health, Biostatistics or other
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting different activities in the Solid Tumor and Hematology Franchise
- Assisting with the development of RWE strategies delivering advanced and scientifically robust evidence
- Cooperating with multiple stakeholders and partners during the whole process
- Designing RWE studies and implementing analyses to address product and disease are research question which will influence business decisions about research and development of the products
- Working on observational research and epidemiology methods defining appropriate research question and data sources
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.