Senior Developer, Engineer - Investment Applications C#, .NET (7232)
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by iET SA
Senior Developer, Engineer - Investment Applications C#, .Net
Senior C# .NET Developer - Investment Applications | Zurich City | 6 months + | daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior C# .NET Developer.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You will have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time. We therefore prefer local candidates.
In this rolling contract, you have the great opportunity to cover a key role within a Migration project of an Application that is used for Portfolio Management. You and your team will design, plan, and execute the migration towards a newer infrastructure platform. During the different phases, you have the opportunity to speak to Business Stakeholders and Senior IT Management to ensure that the bank's internal requirements are met.Your Qualifications:
Senior C#/.NET Full-Stack Developer with experience working with ASP.NET MVC 4 and preferably Angular
- Very good understanding of different Microsoft technologies, in particular MS Internet Information Services, VB.NET, and MS Access
Solid SQL skills and familiar with Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure, PKI
- Used to work in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably within investment banking
- Able and motivated to speak to different stakeholders, bringing in your own ideas and challenging the status quo
- Fluent in English
- Responsible for reverse engineering, requirements clarification and preparing test cases and presentations to Business Stakeholders and Senior IT Management
- Working on the existing infrastructure and application landscape can be challenging as it might be not well documented and internal know-how might be small
- Understanding of the Business Case of the application, analyze implemented logic and data model and visualize infrastructure dependencies
- Working on a relatively small application that does Portfolio Management for a specific type of Mandates
- Design, plan and execute migration to newer infrastructure platform
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on (see below) or contact our team on (see below).