Clinical Trial Supply Manager (drug development)
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Trial Supply Manager (drug development) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of practical experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process as well as basic project management skills
- Know-how of relevant regulations such as GMP and HSE
- Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
- Good presentation skills in addition to fundamental leadership experience
- University degree in science, engineering or a similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Defining and advising the iCTT on the optimal clinical trial supply strategy
- Reviewing overall clinical trial protocol plus protocol amendments and providing inputs to develop optimal packaging design and clinical trial supply design
- Creating and maintaining clinical supply demand for assigned study in alignment with protocol requirements, key study parameters, milestones and patient projections
- Driving finalization of the packaging design and a comprehensive label strategy for participating countries in the clinical trial
- Determing clinical supply parameters for NIRT set up and initiates subsequent updates
- Identifying, assessing and proactively communicating supply risks to relevant stakeholders along with appropriate mitigation strategies to ensure supply continuity
- Collaborating with relevant line function partners for country submission and approval timelines to develop optimal supply strategy
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.