Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Senior PMO- Amsterdam, NL- December Start
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior PMO for a project with our client in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities for the Senior PMO:
- Prepare agenda and slides for general project meetings (PMO, PM, PMT, SC, X-workstream, integration)
- Make notes during meetings and create minutes or Action/Decision list
- Keep action list up to date, chase & support follow up on action lists items.
- Maintain access and content structure of Project SharePoint team site.
- Keep Project member list up to date for all internal (IT & Business) and external partners
- Support Workstreams to be informed, efficient and compliant. (policies, guidelines & company knowledge)
- Connect & orchestrate where project members are struggling
- Help 3rd party consultants find slots in the agenda of project members and management.
Capabilities for the Senior PMO:
- Senior level experience- Able to work independent
- Good with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & MS Teams
- Expertise with O365 SharePoint
- Knowledge or experience with SAP Central Finance is a plus
- Communicative and building network
- Affinity with the Finance processes
- Experienced working with Steering Committees
- Able to work on-site as allowed
Contract Details for the Senior PMO:
Duration: 6 months, plus extensions
Location: Amsterdam, NL
If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Senior PMO position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Josh Prudden or call.