Senior Consultant - Accounting & Reporting Innovation
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Role: Senior Consultant - Accounting & Reporting Innovation
Location: Netherlands (Will Need To Be Locally Based)
My client is looking for a Senior consultant to coordinate the implementation of their new accounting systems in accordance with IFRS standards. You will have the opportunity to supervise the migration of a tax reporting system as well as advising on the optimization of the target operating model for the finance department.
- You're part of a team that advises leading multinationals on how to build an efficient and compliant accounting and reporting function.
- You keep abreast of the latest data and technology driven trends and developments in the financial services sector.
- You lead streams or parts of multidisciplinary project delivery teams as a stream lead.
- You're responsible for timely project delivery of your stream in order to exceed client expectations.
- You explore and develop your own commercial network for sales opportunities.
- You act as a change ambassador for sustainable innovations and transformations.
- You support the management of partnerships that can be beneficial for our business and clients in accounting and reporting.
You will have:
- A University Master's degree, preferably in a field related to Finance and Accounting, Business Economy or Business Administration.
- 3 years of work experience in a consulting firm or leading financial institution.
- Uderstanding of change and digital transformation engagements in the financial services sector, and have experience with reporting and accounting functions (CFA certification would be a plus!).
- You're proficient in English and Dutch
- Proficiency in French or German is a plus