Software Developers (Embedded/Firmware) - (75% remote)
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by WA Consultants
Urgently required for a Swedish-based client, a Software Developer (Embedded/Firmware) for a contract (primarily remote with one day/week onsite).
The work is carried out primarily in Embedded C with demanding requirements on the quality and performance of the code. The role you involves design, implementation, test development and documentation. The work is carried out in an agile setting. You need to be professional, curious, a good team player and eager to share your knowledge as well as learn new skills. Minimum two years' experience.
Start as soon as possible, it is estimated that approximately 75% of the work can be carried out from remotely.
- At least BA/BSc Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience in software development but also junior candidates are of interest
- Solid knowledge in C
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise work.
- Self-motivated, good communication.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience from working with Git, Jenkins, Gerrit and CI
- Skills in Python
- Experience from working with electronics
- Knowledge in Linux and RTOS
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.